Tuesday, February 6, 2007

B-DAY!!!

I'm one year older
minus one year of my total lifespan
one year more matured
gained a year

k enuff..
now im feeling pathethicly old, why
i havent reach all my goals set when i was young (emphasis on word young)
so many people has achieved their greatness before 23, now im 23 and still at the depth of my pit.
i know i fell down badly a few years ago and havent regained an ounce of what i did , but that'll be another story.
this is supposedly a joyous occasion.
God has let me experience another full year of life, yeah im pretty gratefull for it. Nothing so bad i cant fix happen, but nothing great either, i suppose i should be gratefull for it, for God didn't let anything so bad happen to me.
Well time to get back to reality and kick start myself so that maybe....just maybe.... that goal of mine can be achieved before 24...
oh man..even the word 24 .....made me feel so old. I started feeling nostalgic when i saw those JC or sec student pass, i was like that minus all hi tech gadget and handphone. I wasnt so much a tech geek back then, i didnt even know how to turn computer on, when i reach uni , that a diff thing..
oh well
time for me to moveon go on with life and hope for the best

GBU

No comments: