Monday, February 5, 2007

Dream

Did i read too much fantasy book ?!@!?
This time i really dream something strange, it looked like something that cameout of a movie.
I dreamt that i was in a farming community, digging ground, planting seed, watering them.
Then, someone i perceive as a friend whose face i couldnt remember after waking up, came at the back of a cart calling me (not too sure what i was called) asking me if i want to go to the town with her dad. Her dad was going to buy some supplies and she wanted to buy some personal articles. If i didnt want to go she also offered me her help buying me anystuff i want from town. I asked my dad, and he said it was fine. There i go riding at the back of the cart with her. Then it was a blur in my memory. Next thing i remember i was at a town, old western looking, people riding horses everwhere, an antique car here and there. She talked with him, and came asking me accompany her to a somesort of store. I remember there was a commercial fridge there and the store sells a lot of candy, and other stuff, but a lot of candy. Which was weird, considering an old western era shouldn't have modern fridge.
The sky went dark, people yelling, loud explosion, i dunk undertable with her and saw a tank passing with a lot of soldiers around it, with modern equipment...... Another tank came, yelling, gun shot. Then hear a loud voice saying, the town has been taken by something..something and all citizen should embrace new era. A soldier came in ....and that's when i woke up....

weird dream...
i think i read /watch too many fantasy.../ ...scifi.....
but certainly not the weirdest, considering i had a dream bout fairy not so long ago, which i might write one day.
Those weird dream are so vivid... i usually know it when it was a dream. And when i do know, i'd usually do weirdest thing possible, like running lightspeed, flying..but...those weird dream....

No comments: